Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #21



Yesterday was the annual Halloween party at my grandma's house. We eat dinner, sometimes play games, eat sugary treats, and beat up a pinata. When the grandkids were younger, we'd always wear our costume as well. Now that we're older, that doesn't happen as much. But, the great grandkids dress up and they are adorable! My niece was a puppy with my sister and bro-in-law as dog catchers. One nephew was a bee. Other nephew was a bag of money with my bro and sister-in-law as robbers. Fun stuff!

Anyway, this list is about costumes I remember wearing over the years.

Today's Topic: Favorite Halloween Costumes I've Worn

10. Witch
9. Ladybug
8. Dark Fairy (I wore this one in Disneyland for Mickey's Halloween Party)
7. Hobo
6. Hermione Granger. With official wand and Gryffindor robe and scarf.
5. 50's girl with poodle skirt.
4. Rogue. This is the one I wore yesterday. She's my favorite from X-Men
3. Princess
2. Genie
1. Old Lady. This one was fun. I think I was in 3rd grade. I got some old lady-looking clothes at a thrift store, complete with plastic jewelry, hat, and purse.

Final reminder that the discount prices for my books will be ending at the end of this week. Save a bit of money and get them now!


No comments:

Post a Comment