Saturday, December 6, 2014

Crafts and Craziness


As I expected, the first week of December has already been busy. First, though, I wanted to let you know that my husband is doing great. He's healing nicely and his doctor said an endoscopy is not necessary at this point. Back to the busyness. I've decided to make many of the gifts we're giving to family members (no spoilers) and it's been a lot of fun, but has required a majority of my time. I haven't been needed at work, which has been great, though that will likely change next week. This means I've neglected my writing. Again. I suppose I need to try and organize my time a little better, but it's hard when I'm trying to make sure gifts are done in time for Christmas. I also have a goal to add to my inventory of scenes for my webcomic, but haven't had much time for that either. Sigh. At least my Christmas tree is up.



Don't forget to enter my giveaway!



No comments:

Post a Comment