Saturday, April 2, 2016

I "YouTube" Now


I've made a few time lapse videos of some of the art I sell on my etsy shop. They're on my etsy Facebook page, but I wanted to have them available elsewhere. Logically that means venturing into the realm of YouTube. I was kinda nervous at first. I'm pretty sure few people, if any, will watch them, but I might as well try. My channel is called Kacie Taylor. Original, I know. There aren't many videos on there at the moment, but I plan to add more. I may even gather enough courage to actually put myself on camera....

If you haven't visited my shop recently, I've added a bunch of new pictures. Go check them out! They make great gifts. If you're not sure where to get them printed, I recommend using vivyxprinting.com. I'm not affiliated with them at all, but I've used them myself and am happy with the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment