Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Dang. It's been a while. Like, several months a while. I'm not dead, nor was I abducted by aliens. I've been around, doing pretty much the same ol' thing, except I've neglected my blog. One reason might be because I'm doing the SAME THING. I'm arguably the most boring person on the planet and I didn't really have much to write about, and then the weeks passed and I kinda forgot to check back in regardless. I guess there are a few things I can update you about.
1. Still haven't finished book 3 in my Vessel series. I know, I've been making all sorts of claims about working on it and getting it done, but... I claim here and now that I WILL get it done. Promise.
2. Food makes me sick. Not all food, just the most delicious kind. Seriously though, I have some moderate to severe digestion problems that have plagued me for years, but over the last year or so it's gotten worse. Pretty sure it's the blanket diagnosis of IBS, so I've been following the low FODMAP diet. Which means I avoid wheat and dairy, as well as a number of vegetables and fruits, and a bunch of other seemingly random things. It was difficult at first, but I've more or less gotten the hang of it, by which I mean I make pretty much everything I eat, haven't been to a restaurant in months, and try not the cry when my sandwich doesn't have cheese. I'll probably write more about this topic later on, since I have recipes and such I'd like to share.
3. My handsome hubby recently went back to school. He's getting his masters in architecture. His dad has a pool business and hubby has decided to join in on the fun. He's trudging along and I'm helping when I can.
4. I have another new nephew. His name is Raiden and he's a dream boat :)
5. My Etsy art shop is still active, though sales are few and far between. Please check it out :) :)
6. Super Mario Maker is a blast!
7. I loooooove the anime Haikyuu!! I'm seriously obsessed with it. (Geek!) Karasuno, fight!
8. I haven't been to Disneyland in 4+ years. There is a glimmer of a chance that will change this year, cross your fingers! (And, of course, they're raising their prices :,(
9. I'm now 35. Ugh.
Well, that's all for now. I'll try extra hard to be around more often. And like I said, I've got new recipes to share.