Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Boxes EVERYWHERE!


So, we're moved into our new place. The job of unpacking has mostly fallen to me, because my sporadic job is on one of its sporatics. I probably don't need to mention this, but I will anyway. Unpacking is lame. My back is already tired from the moving part of this adventure and now I must move the same boxes around until I find a place for their contents. I'd wager I'm about 1/3 of the way done. When I'm closer to completion, I will post pictures. In the meantime, here's our awesome built in entertainment center. (And, of course, I'm watching The Office. Again.)



Notice the space around the TV that could be filled by a larger TV, which we hope to purchase sometime in the future. The only thing I'm not crazy about are the visible wires/cables. I'll try to figure out a way to cover or disguise them. Any ideas?


I'm trying to get things ready for the release of Sources. Though my goal is still July 26, there is a chance it will need to be postponed. Moving has been more time consuming and stressful than I anticipated. I do know for certain that I'm going to start with just the ebook and then add the paperback later on. Have you read Taela yet? (It's still free on lulu.com, barnesandnoble.com, and iBookstore) Because when I post the sample chapters for Sources, it would be nice if you already know what has happened so far. If you've downloaded the Booktrack app (see here) you can now experience chapter one of Taela with a custom-made soundtrack. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment