Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Here We Go!


Moving Day is almost here. Our official Move All The Big Stuff day is on Saturday. I'm pretty excited, mostly because it will finally be over. I'm not super keen on moving. My family never moved around when I was growing up. I lived in the same house until I got married. Since then I've moved three times, if I count our little jaunt to Arizona last summer. My husband, on the other hand, has moved MANY times. In fact, he told me that living in our condo for the past 4 1/2 years is the longest he's lived in one place. That's a trend I hope to continue.

I'm going to miss many people in our neighborhood (not so much the string of noisy downstairs people) and hope we're lucky enough to meet more great people.

Because of the busyness I expect to encounter on Saturday, I will not have a post then, unless it's sometime in the evening and I'm still conscious. I'll be glad when this is over!

(Happy Birthday, Grandma!)


No comments:

Post a Comment