Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The (Mostly) Great Outdoors



Next weekend, hubby and I are going camping with my family. I'm not a huge fan of camping, but I am a huge fan of my family. They are the best. My reasons for not enjoying camping to its fullest is not because I'm a high maintainence, prissy type person who hates getting dirty, etc. It's all about the sleeping, or in my case, the not sleeping. (And the bugs. And the possibility of bears.) Now that I've changed my nighttime routine, (vitamins, herbal supplements, essential oils) I'm hoping this problem might actually be resolved. I am crossing my fingers.

We went camping last summer. I'm almost positive I wrote about, but I can't seem to find the post. Well, it rained the entire time. And I mean, rained. I was half expecting an Ark to float by. We only stayed one night instead of the planned two. I'm really hoping the rain stays away this year. (And the bugs. And the bears.)

Hey, enter my giveaway! Who doesn't want free Amazon? After I announce the winner next Tuesday, I'll be taking a little break from blogging, probably till the end of August. When I come back, I hope to be able to announce the completion of Foretold. Eeek! I'd better get busy!



No comments:

Post a Comment