Saturday, September 12, 2015

Art in Many Forms


I like finding new sites to sell my art. This latest one is redbubble.com They've got some different products from some of the other places I use, like leggings, scarves, and bedding. Feel free to check out what I've got so far, which includes some new stuff.

I'm working really hard on Foretold. Things are still a little rocky as I try to get events in order, but it's coming along. Sorry again for not having it finished. Just know when I do get it done, it will be awesome!

Over the past several weeks, I've continued to upload pictures on my webcomic for Grim's Days Off. He's been traveling around the world, visiting famous landmarks. He only has two more stops on his grand adventure! If you've been following, do you have a favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment