Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Wii!


I mentioned that we got a Wii U a few weeks ago. It's been super fun! I pretty much rock at Mario Kart 8. Hubby and I beat Super Mario 3D World, mostly due to his skills. I died a lot. We've borrowed some games from one of my brothers, who has a HUGE collection of all sorts of consoles and games. This is good for us, because we can test out games to find ones we really like and buy them ourselves. So far, my hubby really likes Captain Toad Treasure Tracker. We both like Pikmin 3. We also tried Kirby and the Rainbow Curse. Though the graphics are stellar, the controls are kind of awkward. And it's not as two-player friendly as Return to Dreamland. The last we one borrowed is LoZ Windwaker HD. I haven't played many Zelda games, but I might give this one a try. My bro has Splatoon and Mario Maker, which we hope to try in the future. Anyone out there have any other suggestions?

My day job has started up again, which cuts into my writing time. Hopefully I'll get both done, so I can have a paycheck AND finally publish Foretold!


No comments:

Post a Comment