Saturday, October 24, 2015

A Gift for All


My birthday is tomorrow. Yay for me! My hubby and I are going out to eat tonight. I have a couple of restaurant coupons that will get me free food, so we're going to live it up by spending as little money as possible. Tomorrow, we're heading out to my parents' house for dinner. No big deal, but I'm looking forward to it.

A couple of posts ago, I offered the idea of letting everyone read the first chapter of Foretold as my gift to you. It has not been looked at by my editor yet, so there could be changes later on, but you'll get the gist. I suppose if you haven't read the first two books in the series, you won't know what's going on, but you're still welcome to read it. Books One and Two are any where from free to $1.99 (the ebook versions), depending on where you purchase them. Now's a great time to get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment