Tuesday, October 20, 2015

In a Theater Not So Far Away...


Just bought our tickets for the new Star Wars movie. It looks pretty dang awesome! I just hope that nothing comes up to prevent us from going. Last time I bought tickets ahead of time was for Ant Man and I hurt my back that afternoon. We had to go later, buying tickets all over again. I don't like wasting money. The only other movie I can think of that I'm planning to see this year is the final Hunger Games. Though I enjoyed all the books, I'm not as excited, because I already know what happens. With Star Wars, it'll all be new. My husband is concerned that JJ Abrams will mess it up like he did Star Trek. I have no qualms with his Star Trek movies, so I'm not too worried. One of my all-time favorite TV shows is Alias, which Abrams also did. Then again, he did Lost as well, and that show was only good for a season or two. As long as it isn't an M. Night Shyamalan/Last Airbender type fiasco. That movie makes me want to weep and scream in rage at the same time. I heard he's planning to do a sequel... Someone stop him!! Anyway, I'll probably do a review of Star Wars sometime after I see it. Two months to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment