Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!


I was totally going to add this to yesterday's post, but forgot. I don't normally post on Sundays, but I think this is worth the exception. I have a great father. He is smart and funny and always worked (works) hard for his family. The best part about him is that I was always aware of how much he loves my mom. What a great example of how a man should treat his wife! It set the standard for me to find someone for myself who is equally caring and devoted.

On that note, my husband is truly the best man I know. He is my best friend and I love him dearly. Even though he isn't a father yet, I already know how great he will be.

Happy Father's Day!


1 comment:

  1. Hello. I found your blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe. It's nice to connect.You're blessed to have such good men in your life. Thanks for sharing.

    World of C. D. Verhoff
    cdverhoff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete