Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Top Ten Tuesday #50
The big 5-0. Fifty lists. I've had some fun with these, but I have to admit it's getting harder to think of things to make lists about. And, according to my stats, my Tuesday lists are generally less visited than my other posts. Because of these reasons, I'm not going to continue with Top Ten Tuesdays on a regular basis. One might show up once in a while when the mood hits me, but today's list will be the last for now. Don't be sad. I'll still post on Tuesdays. It will just be some other sort of inane nonsense. :)
Today's Topic: Why I...
10. Blog: because it allows me to share thoughts with people I will probably never meet.
9. Read: because escaping to a fantasy world or traveling back in time is the ultimate thrill.
8. Search for new ways to connect with others: because my fate is in my own hands.
7. Create art: because the talent, however mediocre at times, was given to me for my own enjoyment and the enjoyment of others.
6. Try new things: because you never know when you'll find your next hobby or talent!
5. I will always stand up for my values and beliefs: because the world is falling apart around us and I deserve better. We all do.
4. Believe in myself: because good things come to those who don't give up.
3. Will love and be loyal to my family: because, in my belief, family is everything.
2. Write: because my head would explode if the places and characters in my imagination were not set free. That sounds so corny, but it's true!
1. Am grateful: because I could not do anything without the support of those around me, especially my Heavenly Father and Savior.
If you haven't noticed, I put a reminder on the right hand side concerning the upcoming cover reveal for Sources. It will be June 28. I'm pretty excited about it.
Still taking name ideas for my Name Game. If you're new to my blog, you can learn more about it here.