Tuesday, October 28, 2014

All Work and No Play


Though I don't work full time, I feel like I've been busy working for the past month or so and not being very productive in other things, liking writing. This needs to change if I want to meet the goals I've set. Being self-published has many benefits, but one of the pitfalls is answering to no one but myself. And I'm not a very harsh taskmaster. If I don't feel like doing something, chances are I won't do it. This is true for all areas of my life. I don't cave into peer pressure, I don't let people walk all over me, but it also means I procrastinate and make every excuse in the book. Bad Kacie! So, I am going to focus harder and get some major writing done before all the holidays kick in. I can do it!!


If you've missed my Samurai Penguin webcomic, I posted Scene Four this morning. Check it out!




1 comment: