Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Rut


Have you ever felt stuck? Like the harder you try the worse it gets? That's kinda how I feel about marketing. There has to be a better way, but I've yet to find it, unless I had a whole bunch of extra money. I've complained about this before, so I'm sorry for bringing it up again. My biggest beef is with facebook. It used to be such a helpful tool, but now it's pretty worthless to anyone they consider a business unless you fork out the money to connect with the people who ALREADY LIKE YOUR PAGE. I know of other people, not just authors, who feel the same way. I don't suupose there's much that can be done except to stop using it, which I've considered. *Sigh* 

I guess I'll just keep writing and hope things get better. The magical book fairies will find me someday, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment