Saturday, October 11, 2014

Book Brain


I haven't had a new book idea in a while, but I did a few days ago while I was at work. Luckily, I had my iPad with me, so I was able to write out a quick outline during lunch. I've mentioned before that I have tons of book ideas. It's likely a good portion of them won't go much farther than their outlines, but I'm itching to write some of them. That means I need to get busy! I plan to write till I'm old and senile, so hopefully I still have a lot of time. I tend to write slowly, but I can move quickly when the mood hits me. Both The Bride and Soulless took me about 6 months each. Taela and Sources, on the other hand, took years. Somehow I need to train myself to stay on task a bit better. I get distracted more easily than I realized. I will spend some time writing today. The faster I write, the more of my ideas I can bring to life. And that's what it's all about!

My giveaway ends in less than two weeks, so get entering!


No comments:

Post a Comment