Saturday, October 4, 2014

Food


My husband and I enjoy eating out when we get a chance, which isn't often. We recently made a list of restaurants in our area that we'd like to try. One turned out to be a new Indian restaurant. I've never really eaten Indian before. I'm a bit wary of spicy foods. They offered a little lunch buffet that allowed me to try different things. My favorites were the tandoori chicken and the naan bread. I've made my own naan before, but the real stuff is infinitely better. My husband loved the chicken masala. Because of that, I decided to find a recipe so I could make it for him. I've since gathered most of the necessary ingredients and will be attempting it on Monday. I hope it will at least be as good as the restaurant's version.

Have you entered my giveaway yet? Here's the link to the entry thingy.


No comments:

Post a Comment