Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Cover Pic Picking


As you may know, I've designed/created all the covers for my books. It's been a lot of fun and very cost effective (meaning free), though sometimes I wonder what people actually think of them. Perhaps they look just fine, or everyone can tell they were made by a non-professional. If it's the latter, does that directly affect sales? I'm sure it does in a way. We always hear that we shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but we do it anyway. Now that I'm working on Foretold, I'll soon be needing a book cover. I've contemplated a couple ideas, but haven't liked them so far. I kind of wish I could ask for some input from my readers, though I would then have to spill the book's secrets and I'm not about to do that :)
Have no fear. I'm positive I can think of something and, hopefully, make it look good enough to read.

If you've been following my webcomic, Scene Seven will be posted on the new website tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment