Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Goals for the New Year


I know my posts have been sparse over the past few weeks. My brain hasn't really been coming up with ideas. And I've let other things take priority. Also, I've been sick. But now is the time to get going again. I usually try to think of some resolutions each year. Sometimes I stick with them and sometimes I don't. I don't get upset with myself if some of them fall by the wayside. Here are some goals I'm comtemplating for 2015:

* Try a new recipe at least once a month. This is very doable and I'm looking forward to it. Eating is one of my favorite activities.

* Finish and publish Foretold: The Vessel Book Three.

* Start writing my next stand-alone. Possibly publish.

* Learn some new crochet stitches. I know the basics and would love to throw a few fancy things in the mix.

* Learn a new skill/talent. Not sure what yet. Perhaps knitting.

* Play the piano more. I've been playing for about 24 years, yet since getting married five years ago, I've let my practice time slide.

* Get back to learning Japanese. I started this last year, but haven't kept at it very well.

* Exercise a few times each week. I'm not overweight, but I'm not in great shape. I need to take better care of myself.

What are some of your goals?




No comments:

Post a Comment