Saturday, January 31, 2015

T-Rex


As I mentioned last week, my nephew's birthday is here again. The actual day was yesterday, but the party is today. I promised a picture of the cake I created, so here it is:


Nothing too elaborate, though my frosting technique could use some practice. It was fun, nevertheless. His gift was a little T-Rex toy that had a trigger to move its mouth open and shut, and two t-shirts that I painted myself. Here are the shirts:




The dinosaur resembles the cake! :) The other is a raven, because my nephew's name is Corvus, which is Latin for raven. Fun stuff!

My Super Fan membership has doubled since last week! Keep 'em coming! I'll soon be announcing the first exclusive club thingy. You don't want to miss out, right? Click here to join!


No comments:

Post a Comment