Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Another Schedule Change


Now that I'm working to keep my Samurai Penguin series going, (if you missed Scene One, click here) I need to cut out one of my regular blog-posting days. Instead of Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, I will now be posting here on Tuesday and Saturday, unless something important comes up. This will also help me while my work schedule is fluctuating, as it currently is.

If you read my previous post, you'll know I've entered an art contest and I'd LOVE some votes! You can go to talenthouse now. And be sure to check out Lindsey Stirling's music. She is awesome!!

I hope to get back on track with Book Three in my Vessel series soon. I've put it on hold for the last couple of weeks to focus on Samurai Penguin, which is a blast itself. Those of you who have read Sources are probably dying to know what happens next! :) Exciting things are coming for Taela and her friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment