Thursday, September 4, 2014

Where Did They Go?


I've been noticing a steady decrease in views to my blog and I'm not sure why. I'm guessing some of it has to do with the problems caused by Facebook in recent weeks. I've used FB to get the word out about new blog posts to those who follow both, but since FB no longer seems willing to share those posts with people who actually took the time to like my page, they probably aren't getting the updates. It's a frustrating thing when you're trying to stay in touch with readers and trying to find new ones. I'm always looking for new ways to accomplish this, especially if I can't rely on FB anymore. I hope you read my post about my Super Fan idea. I think it's a great idea, but it won't work if no one knows about it. I will have more details about it on Saturday, including a way to join. I really appreciate those of you who stick with me. Remember, I routinely write blog posts on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, so if you don't see a link on FB, please stop by on your own. And tell a friend. :)

I could also really use some more reviews on amazon and goodreads. They help snatch the attention of potential readers.

I've added some of my books to google play. They're available there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment