Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Samurai Penguin, Coming Soon!


I've created a temporary blog to host my web comic until my hubby and I can get our new website up and running. You can find it at www.samuraipenguincomics.blogspot.com. Right now, there's not much to see there. I plan to post the first "page" on the 14th of September and continue to add new ones on the 14th and 28th of each month. I've got the first six done (or almost done). I hope to get a bunch more done so I always have some ready. I'm really stoked about this. I've never been big on comics, but when I had this idea, I knew it would work best as a comic. I'm still learning a lot about creating this type of art and will continue to improve as I go along. I hope you'll give it a chance when it's ready!

FYI, I've entered some art contests on talenthouse.com and will be politely asking for your support (and by that, I mean votes) in the coming weeks to help me win! I'd really appreciate the help!


No comments:

Post a Comment