Tuesday, September 2, 2014

What If ...? Part Four


Let's finish off my movie cast list (for now) with a few characters from Sources. I'll include most previous characters, but only include links for the new ones. You'll have to go here for the other links. Here we go!

Taela- Dakota Blue Richards
Logan- Aidan Turner
Ravis- Nicholas Hoult
Lienda- Peyton List
Zeld- Cate Blanchett
Malcolm- Mark Addy
Tobin- Donald Sumpter
Ayriel- Mackenzie Foy
Lord Upton- Robert Hardy
Royden- Max Charles
Shiva (voice)- Kate Winslet
Claus- Michael Sheen
Joah- Minnie Driver
Hobbs- Anthony Hopkins
Diom Cum- Michael Gambon
Brun'don- Malcolm McDowell
Mort'sen- David Tennant
Fin'bog- Hugh Laurie
Ghant-sha- Patrick Stewart
Adusa- Helen Mirren
Re'ner- Jude Law
Saris- Gemma Arterton

Did I miss anyone? Hope you've enjoyed these. I'll do this again when more of my books are published.

______________
I've got five audio chapters of The Bride on soundcloud now. You can download them for free! I think they sound pretty good for an amateur.

My web comic is coming along nicely as well. I won't have my new website up this month like I thought, but I'll find another way to share it in the meantime, so stay tuned if you're interested.





No comments:

Post a Comment