Saturday, April 25, 2015

Nearly There


I spent a few days this past week going over The Bride in preparation for submitting it to a fantasy publisher. I made a few minor changes, nothing that impacts the story. Just word preferences and sentence restructuring. It has been fun reading through it again. I actually like going back to read all my books, though doing so has the potential to drive me nuts if I find any lingering small mistakes. I hate that, but I know how difficult it is to catch every little thing. Anyway, I'll be submitting The Bride sometime next week and should hear back within the next 30 days. Cross your fingers that everything will be awesome!

I sent out emails to my Super Fans with their fun #2. I'll be thinking of what to do for #3. Please join if you want to get in on the fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment