Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Easter!


I've mentioned before that I am very religious, though I've decided not to make this blog a platform for my beliefs. Now is an exception. Tomorrow (Sunday) is one of the most important holidays to me and I would feel remiss if I did not mention it. Easter is all about Jesus Christ. He died for all mankind. But, more importantly, He lives again. I am grateful for Him and His love for me. If you do not share this belief, please take no offense where none is given. I've kept this part of my life mostly private, not wanting to alienate anyone. Since it is such a huge part of my life, however, I thought I'd give you the opportunity to see another side of me. If you'd like to learn more about my faith, you can visit here. Please know that this topic is special to me and I will not tolerate rudeness. I respect everyone's right to believe as they wish and expect the same courtesy from my fabulous readers. Otherwise, enjoy your weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment