Saturday, June 15, 2013

ABC Books "A"



Every once in a while, I'm going to make a list of three or four books I've read over the years beginning with each letter of the alphabet and give a brief review. I will either use the book title or series name, depending on if I finished the series or not. Starting with A:

Anne of Green Gables series- L.M. Montgomery.  I grew up loving the movie series with Megan Follows and eventually found all the books at local thrift shops. Anne Shirley's adventures are worth the read. If I ever have a daughter, we'll read theses together.

Adventures of Huckleberry Finn- Mark Twain.  I read this in Jr. High English class. It's a decent story, though I wasn't a huge fan of wading through the regional dialect. I probably wouldn't have read it if it hadn't been a school assignment.

Angels and Demons- Dan Brown.  I enjoyed this book a lot, along with the other thrilling Robert Langston stories. I'm not usually a fan of mystery books, but this one kept me reading, wanting to know what was going to happen next.


Any recommendations for "A" books are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment