Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #1



I'm still kind of new to blogging, so I've been trying to think of fun or interesting things to write about. I may take a break from focusing solely on my book once in a while. One idea I found is to do lists. I used to watch Letterman a lot and his top ten lists were usually entertaining. I've decided to start a top ten list of my own. Since alliteration has such a nice ring to it, Top Ten Tuesday was born.

Today's topic: Favorite Rides in Disneyland

A few years before I got married, I had an annual pass and went twelve+ times in about a four year span. Needless to say, I love that place. Here we go.

10. Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters.  Best score is 441,300. Not too shabby.
9. Haunted Mansion, Christmas style. I'm of the opinion it should be left that way all year long.
8. Matterhorn Bobsleds. I still scream when the abominable snow monster pops out.
7. Pirates of the Caribbean. Great ride for when you need a cool place to sit for a while.
6. Fantasyland dark rides. Snow White, Peter Pan, Mr. Toad, Pinocchio. All fun.
5. Winnie the Pooh. I can't help it. Heffalumps and Woozles...
4. Thunder Mountain. Fast, fun, especially in the back seat.
3. Star Tours. Love the revamp.
2. Indiana Jones. I remember waiting in line for about two hours the first time I rode it. Closed my eyes during the entire ride.
1. Space Mountain. Growing up, I was terrified of rollercoasters. I didn't ride Space Mountain until I was in my twenties. Oh, the fun I missed out on!


What are your favorites?


1 comment:

  1. I had a minor heart attack when I didn't see California Screamin' on your list, but then I realized it was a Disneyland-only thing. :)

    When you're old like me you'll discover that Matterhorn isn't fun anymore. It hurts too much!

    ReplyDelete