Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #3



Here's a list that is very near and dear to my . . . stomach.



Today's Topic: Best Candy Bars

10. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I admit that I can only eat these once in a while, but it's almost like too much of a good thing. Almost.
9. Almond Joy. I eat around the almond first and then go in for the kill.
8. 100 Grand. So crunchy and caramely
7. Hershey's Symphony with Almonds and Toffee Chips. Makes me feel sophisticated.
6. Snickers. Has all the good things.
5. Whatchamacallit. I call it delicious.
4. Reese's Pieces. I like these better than the cups.
3. Kit Kat. I love the regular kind, the white chocolate kind, the dark chocolate kind . . .
2. Caramel Twix. I eat both without feeling guilty about not sharing. Get your own.
1. Dove Dark Chocolate. I go through bags of this stuff. Heavenly.

I know not all of them are "bars" but you get the idea. Candy is candy.


No comments:

Post a Comment