Thursday, June 27, 2013

Any Volunteers?



I posted this on my facebook page and decided to include it here as well. I'm in need of a volunteer to be the subject for the Cover Art for one of my next books. Here are the details/requirements.

Needs to be a guy, aged 18-30. (You need to look about 24ish) I need a close up photo of just your face, serious or slightly angry expression, neutral background, with extra background above the head. Can be full face or slight profile. Eyes really need to stand out. Hair is required, maybe a messy-ish style without any hair product, unless it's not too noticeable. No facial hair. No piercings.

There will be some "work" done to the photo, but nothing too dramatic. If you're interested, or know someone who might be, send a jpeg photo to kacietaylorbooks@gmail .com  Multiple submissions are fine.

Include your full name if you want to be acknowledged on the copyright page, but the rights to the photo will belong to me. It will be used as the cover art as well as the main promo picture on various websites. You will receive a free copy of the ebook once it comes out. Please don't be offended if your photo isn't chosen. I'm kinda picky. If you have any questions, comment below or send me an email. Good luck!



Here is the general idea.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment