Saturday, June 29, 2013

ABC Books "C"



Here's the list for "C" books.


Crime and Punishment- Fyodor Dostoyevsky. Read this in AP English and despite its gruesome subject, it was actually a good book. I don't know if I'd ever read it again, though.


Charlotte's Web- E. B. White. Classic children's book with great characters and message. I'll read it with future children (and watch the movie versions too).


City of Ember- Jeanne DuPrau. I think this was my first foray into a dystopian society, at least the first one I enjoyed. (1984 doesn't count because I didn't like it) The main characters are likeable and it's fun to see them unfold the mystery they discover in their underground city. I've read the second book in the series, which I didn't like quite as much, but have yet to read the third.

No comments:

Post a Comment