Saturday, August 30, 2014

Big Plans for Super Fans


I alluded to a big idea in my last post and it has to do with creating a special way to interact and reward those of you who actually read and like my books. I think there are at least a few of you out there. I shall refer to you as Super Fans, until someone comes up with something better. As such, you will be given unique privileges and incentives, including giveaways, sneak peaks, and online chats. I will soon be creating a page that will have all the details of how to join and what else to expect. I'm hoping for some great interaction and participation. I know I'm still relatively new and unknown, but I think this will be a good way to gage how I'm doing and to reach out to new readers. I think this could be lots of fun!

_________________
For those of you who have "liked" my Facebook page, I know some of you aren't seeing all of my posts. I apologize. Facebook has been changing how they deal with "business" type pages, and I guess mine falls under this category. A way to make sure you see more of my posts is to select "get notifications" from my page. If you don't know how to do this, you need to hover over my page name with your mouse (using a desktop or laptop) and then hover over the "like" tab, which will drop down, giving you the option to "get notifications". If you don't do this, you may be missing out on some opportunities (like my Quote Game) or other info.

Happy birthday to my awesome, handsome husband!!

No comments:

Post a Comment