Saturday, March 7, 2015

A Shop to Shop At


I have an etsy shop. I have yet to find the secret to success. Over the past few days I've looked into setting up a "shop" on my blog simply using some PayPal buttons. I have it ready (just need to press the "big red button", so to speak). I think I'm going to ditch etsy and give this other idea a try. For now, I will have my hourglass pendants and signed paperbacks of my books. Quantities are limited until I get a feel for this new venture. If things go well, I will add more things and increase the stock. These items will only be shipped to the U.S. I may include ebooks at some point, which will be available internationally. I plan to officially open the shop next week, possibly on Tuesday.

I'm still trying to think of the next Super Fan fun. When I know, you'll know.

1 comment:

  1. I found your awesome blog through the WLC Blog Follows at the World Literary Cafe! I’m happy to connect with you! Come by and visit my blog: http://www.lindastrawn.com
    ~Linda
    PS-Definitely "set up shop" on your blog. Add the cover of your book to the top of your side bar so it's one of the first things people see and add a link to the PayPal account where you have your book set up.

    ReplyDelete