Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Fun With Cars


I hate doing/worrying about car stuff. Though those infernal machines are necessary, they cause headaches and lowered bank accounts. So, our most recent adventures have to do with our car registration. We're a bit late on getting it renewed, mostly because we couldn't quite afford it, (The windshield needed to be replaced too) but we had every intention of getting it done within the month. I was pulled over on Friday and given a citation because of it. The officer was very cordial and told me to get it done ASAP. Then yesterday morning as I was turning into the car place to get the safety and emissions done, I was pulled over again. Luckily, the officer was understanding and simply said to get it done. Now, these incidents are our own fault, but it's still a pain in the behind. Registration will be done today, thank goodness.

On a happier note, I ordered a paperback copy of each of my books over the weekend and will be signing them and putting them on my etsy shop. For now, it will be only one copy for each book. I haven't had a ton of success with selling stuff on etsy, so I didn't want to buy a bunch of books and have them sit on my shelf for eternity. Since they'll be signed, the prices will be a bit more than the prices on Amazon, but I think having an author's signature makes the book more special. If anyone is interested, please let me know. If enough people show interest, I'll consider ordering more.




No comments:

Post a Comment