Saturday, March 28, 2015

Revenge of the Allergies


I get seasonal allergies most years, though it changes from season to season so I'm never sure when it will strike. Last year it was during the summer, just after we moved to our new place. I think I wrote/complained about it then. Well, it hit again this past week. I get the whole shebang- itchy eyes, nose, throat; watery eyes; sneezing; runny nose; coughing; moaning; complaining; wanting to die. Like my experience with insomnia, I've tried various things to combat those pesky pollens, molds, etc, but haven't found much that actually helps. I'm not wired to be able to use the things normal people use, like Benadryl or other over the counter stuff. In the past, I've used prescription meds, but that usually meant not being able to sleep. It comes full circle over here in Kacie land. I can't sleep because I'm miserable with allergies. I can't sleep because the meds I'm using to fight the allergies are keeping me awake. Or, I can't sleep because of who knows why. Sorry for all the complaints. I realize I haven't posted much about books or writing in a while. I usually post about things going on and, right now, it's this. Hopefully I'll have more updates on Foretold in the near future. It's slow-going at the moment since I'm working again. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment