Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Savings


I love trying new things to help me save money. About four months ago I started using an app called Ibotta, which is a rebate opportunity for shopping. I've only used it for groceries so far, but I really like it. They offer rebates for all sorts of things, and more recently they've added produce and generic brand products. It's pretty easy to use. You just use your phone to scan the barcodes of applicable products and then take a picture of your receipt and send it in. So far I've earned about $20 for buying things I normally buy, and the savings add up even more when I use coupons for those products as well. If you have friends who also use the app, you can work together to get bonus savings. I'm not getting anything for writing this. I just really like the app. I like anything that saves me money.

A while ago I mentioned an online snack site that I've been using-- graze.com. If you use this code-- KACIET3TB -- you can get your first and fifth snack box free. Give it a try!



No comments:

Post a Comment