Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A Question or Three



Today is the third installment of Super Fan fun. I will be interacting live with my Fans tonight, answering their questions about writing, my books, and pretty much anything else they want to know, within reason. I'm pretty excited. I'll also be asking questions of my own and thought I'd include a few of them here for those of you who will be missing out on the fun.

1) What draws you to a book, making you decide to read it? (cover, title, genre, author, blurb, etc.)

2) Why did you decide to give my book(s) a try?

3) What do you like most about your favorite character(s) from my books?


Answering these is just for fun and will not, unfortunately, make you eligible for the $25 Amazon gift card prize. But if you join within the next few hours, I will send out your invitation before the party starts.


No comments:

Post a Comment