Saturday, June 20, 2015

Fun is Coming...



I'll be sending out invitations for Super Fan fun #3 (aka The Q&A) on Tuesday. I decided just to make a new page here on my blog and give the link in the invitation. Only those with the link will be allowed in. You lucky few will be able to come to the page at anytime after that to start asking your questions. I will have some questions of my own on there for you to answer as well. Then, on June 30 at 7:00-8:00 pm Mountain time, I will be on the page live to answer and interact. This is completely new for me, so I have no idea how well/horribly it will turn out. If you haven't joined the club yet, do so soon. Invitations can be sent out to new members until the day before the event. Remember, all who participate will be eligible to win a $25 Amazon gift card (the kind you email).



No comments:

Post a Comment