Saturday, June 27, 2015

Magical


Hubby and I saw Inside Out this past week, utilizing our local theater's Five Dollar Tuesdays deal. We like this deal. Anyway, I had high expectations, as I do with all Disny/Pixar films, and it did not disappoint. The animation was amazing. I loved the detail of the slight fuzziness of the outline of the emotions' bodies. Joy was adorable. The voice actors were excellent. Bing Bong was, in my opinion, a scene stealer. He was fun and happy and spontaneous, just what an imaginary friend ought to be. I won't give any spoilers, but I cried during the one scene where he..... If you've seen it, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm was pleased with the overall story as well. Great film. I wouldn't mind seeing again while it's still in the theaters. On a Tuesday, of course.


Here's another reminder for Super Fan fun #3, coming up on June 30 at 7:00 Mountain time. You can still get an invitation if you join before then. I'm hoping for a minimal amount of success, which equates to at least one person showing up. Me and my one friend will have a blast! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment