Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Best of the Best


I'm not going to lie. I have the BEST mother in the world. With tomorrow being Mother's Day, I thought I would lavish her with well-deserved praise. She is smart, beautiful, caring, funny, supportive, talented, and my bestest friend. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. There are other great mothers in my life. My mother-in-law is a wonderful woman. My grandmothers and aunts are very important, as well as my sister and sisters-in-law. I also have many friends who great mothers. I know there are women out there who hate Mother's Day for various reasons, one being infertility. I know the feeling. Without going into detail, my hubby and I have been unable to start our family for unknown medical reasons. It has been a huge emotional trial. I have always wanted to be a mother and now I don't know when or if that will happen. I have religious beliefs that offer comfort, but it is still a hard thing to deal with. Anyway, even those women who are not mothers can still be grateful for their own. I know I am!

Love you, Mom!

If you are still trying to think of a gift for the mothers/women in your life, any of my books would be a great idea! (Hint hint)




No comments:

Post a Comment