Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Story Begins


Besides finishing up Sources, I've started developing the outline for my web comic, Samurai Penguin. It's going well so far. This will be a huge endeavor, though. Not necessarily the story part, but the art part. I'm a pretty good artist, but I have no experience with comics. The background stuff will definitely be the hardest. I've been trying to get inspiration and helpful tips from the internet. One person suggested a certain book that could be helpful. Hopefully it's at my local library. Mostly I just need to practice until I get better. I'll update you on this as I go along.

My hubby got me all three seasons of Avatar: The Last Airbender for Mother's Day. They just arrived yesterday. He used the slow, but free, shipping method, which is one of the reasons I love him. Anytime we save some money, I am happy. Anyway, ATLA is one of my most favoritest shows. I've mentioned it in a few posts. (Particularly this one) and recommend it to everyone. And I can't stress this enough-- the movie version by M. Night is AWFUL! Stay away!

Thanks to all who have entered my giveaway! It's probably the most participation I've ever gotten. There is still plenty of time to enter. Choose one or all of the entry methods. The more you use, the better your chances of winning.


No comments:

Post a Comment