Saturday, May 31, 2014

Summer Reading


School is out. Kids are free. Hopefully they will do smart, responsible things during their break. Like read books. If you are a "kid" or know one, I know of some great books to pick up for some fun summer reading. Of course I'm talking about my books. The prices are low ($.99 or less) and they're clean, so you don't have to worry about filling their heads with garbage.

I have a bunch of books on my iPad that I'm planning to read sometime during my life. Once I get going, I might start doing some book reviews. Probably not by request, though. I have too many things going on to go that route. I finished all the art for my first page of my web comic, Samurai Penguin. I still need to do the wording, but I'm very happy with how it turned out. I mentioned before that I will post some examples in the future. I'm pretty excited about it. Now I just need to finish Sources... Yes, I'm still working on the last chapters. I've been a bit distracted by my web comic, but now that I have some done, I will focus on Sources. My editor is more than half way done with the part she has, so I have to finish! Oh, and we're moving, so there's that can of worms too.

Busy busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment