Thursday, May 15, 2014

Something About a Website


Sometime in the near future, not sure exactly when, I will have a new website. Well, it will actually be for both me and my hubby, who also writes. We have some ideas on how to handle the distribution of our work that we hope will generate a growing audience. I will most likely be moving all my blog stuff there as well. Don't worry, I'll let you know more details in advance so you don't miss all my wonderful ramblings :)  I have an idea for a web comic that might be featured there as well. I've mentioned the main character in another post. (You can find him here) My hubby will be creating the website, so the timeframe depends a lot on the time he has to work on it. We're hoping to have it up and running before the end of the year.

In the meantime, I'm still accepting names for my Name Game. It's been such a slow process that I envision the email submission portion of the game will continue for awhile. In some ways this is good because more people will eventually read Soulless and be eligible to participate. Not so good because of my eagerness to move forward. I can wait, though. I waited nearly 13 years to publish my first book. I think I can wait a few more months for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment