Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Top Ten Tuesday #33
While doing some kitchen cleaning, my husband unearthed a coupon I got from work a year or so ago for a free hamburger. Fortunately, it doesn't have an expiration date on it. I'll be using it soon. This got me thinking about all the burger places I've been to and the ones I like the most. So....
Today's Topic: My Favorite Burger Places (Some are only in Utah)
10. A&W. Nothing fancy, but the burgers are good.
9. Apollo Burger. Used to go here all the time as a kid. Good fries, too.
8. Red Robin. Good variety.
7. Fuddruckers. I like being able to choose my own toppings.
6. JCW's. Only been here a couple of times, but it has good stuff.
5. Smashburger. This is the place for the free burger I mentioned. If I had a car, I might go there right now.
4. In-N-Out Burger. The burgers are good, but I'm not a fan of the wimpy fries.
3. Taste Pilot's Grill (California Adventure). Good burgers, awesome waffle fries. And, hey, it's Disneyland!!
2. Five Guys. Love this place. There's one by a movie theater we frequent and it's usually where we eat after watching a movie.
1. Ab's. This is a Utah treasure. There are only two locations. I haven't been in a while because I no longer live near one of them, but it has delicious burgers and thick fries. The next time I visit my parents I might have to make a stop there.