Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #34


Lay's potato chips is doing a contest for people to come up with a new flavor. I've contributed several ideas in the hopes of winning the 1 million dollar prize. It likely won't happen, but it's been fun thinking up flavor combos. This led me to thoughts of chips and chip-like snacks that I enjoy eating.

Today's Topic: Chips That Are Tasty

10. Potato Chips. Doesn't really matter which brand. Crispy, salty goodness.
9. Tortilla Chips. Again, the brand doesn't really matter. I don't even need something to dip them in.
8. Lay's Sour Cream and Onion. These usually win for stinky breath too.
7. Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream. I like cheese.
6. Gardetto's. They're not really "chips", but close enough. I used to eat these all the time in high school.
5. Cheetos. I have times when I love them or hate them. As long as I don't have them too often, I love them.
4. Fritos. I especially like the scoopy kind, dipped in chili. Mmmmm...
3. Doritos Nacho Cheese. My parents usually have a stash of these when I visit.
2. Tostitos Roasted Garlic and Black Bean. These are heavenly.
1. Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar. My all time favorite. I could eat these every day.

________

My sister-in-law has recently opened an etsy shop to sell her fabric tote bags. (here's the link) They are beautiful! She sewed each one, using a variety of colorful fabric. She gave me one for Christmas (orange and white chevron) and I love it! Right now, she's doing a giveaway on her Facebook page. All you have to do is "like" the page to enter! A winner will be selected on Friday. The giveaway is for US residents only.


No comments:

Post a Comment