Thursday, January 23, 2014

Shout Out! (and More)



I thought it might be fun to do a shout out to some of my fans every now and then. I don't have a ton of fans yet, but that doesn't make the ones I have any less important. If you're mentioned, I hope you don't mind having the spotlight on you for a bit. First is a person who has been super supportive and enthusiastic about my books. She has read all three of my books and has posted a review for each on Goodreads.com. She follows me on Facebook and Twitter, and has even retweeted some of my tweets. She has participated in my giveaways (and has won each time). I've never met her, but I think she's pretty awesome! Thanks, Katrina!

______________
For any of you who are members of Amazon Prime, did you know you can borrow Soulless for free? The best part is that I'll still get a royalty from amazon. Then, if you like the book, you can get it free for keeps on Feb. 21 or 22. I think that's pretty cool.

I have a goal to finish writing book 2 in my Vessel series by the end of January. I'm thinking I might not make it. I'm about 2/3 of the way done. I still have some time, so wish me luck!

If you remember a while back, I made a birthday cake for my niece. (Here's a picture) One of my nephews is having a birthday party this Saturday and my brother asked if I would make the cake. Now that I have a bit of experience, I'm hoping things will turn out even better. The theme is Super Mario. I'll post pictures of the finished project sometime next week. I'm excited! Plus, cake is delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment