Thursday, November 7, 2013

I Think I've Got It!


Awhile ago, I proclaimed that I was going to add an epilogue to The Bride for the print version. (I'm also going to update the ebook so it will have the epilogue as well. Those of you who have the Kindle version should be able to update your copy at some point.) I've been pondering on it since, trying to decide where to go with it. Frankly, it was harder than I thought it would be. Well, yesterday, I finally finished what I think is a sweet little conclusion to the book. I sent it to my editor for a quick look through. I plan to submit it to createspace over the weekend and order a proof on Monday. Things are moving along nicely. Now, for those of you who already have The Bride without the epilogue, don't fret! Of course you can always purchase the print version, but you may not want to. If that's the case, I will have a link on my blog in the future so you can at least read the epilogue. I may think of another way to help you out, but for now that's my plan.

My second proof of Taela should be here tomorrow. :) I will take a picture of it in all it's glory and post it on Saturday.

For fun, I thought I would share the playlist I'm listening to at this exact moment.
Tears in Heaven- Eric Clapton
The Final Countdown- Europe
Still Alive- Portal soundtrack
We Belong- Pat Benatar
Everlasting Love- Howard Jones
Requiem for a Tower- Escala
Bye Bye Love- The Everly Brothers
Carmen Suite- Georges Bizet
Waterfall- John Schmidt
Dancing Queen- ABBA
The Golden Ratio- Ace of Base
I Will Rise- Alex Boye
The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)- Betty Everett
Till There Was You- The Beatles
Dreams- The Cranberries
Bad Moon Rising- CCR
You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)- Dead or Alive
It's Gonna Be Me- 'NSYNC


No comments:

Post a Comment