Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Top Ten Tuesday #26
This list is in honor of Thanksgiving. There are so many things I'm thankful for in my life, too many to count, but these are most important. I think it's important to stop at least once everyday and appreciate all you have, even if it might not seem like a lot.
Today's Topic: Things I'm Thankful For
10. Technology. Not just computers and cell phones. Medical advancements, transportation, buildings, innovative ways that improve our lives.
9. My home. Sometimes I complain about things like our noisy neighbors, but I'm grateful to have a warm place sleep.
8. Jobs. I work part time at the moment and my husband is working 2 jobs. We're hoping to find something better for him soon, something that pays more and will hopefully be something he enjoys. But I'm glad we have a means of earning the money to take care of our needs.
7. My creativity. I love being able to take ideas from my head and bring them to life on paper. This includes writing as well as art.
6. Nature. I'm not very outdoorsy, but I love a sunset or autumn-colored trees or a reflective blue lake surrounded by mountains. Our earth is beautiful.
5. My health. I've never had any serious illnesses or injuries. I'm not in the best shape of my life, but I'm healthy.
4. Friends. I don't make new friends easily, but the ones I have are awesome. We have some great memories and I'm glad we are able to stay in touch.
3. My family. I have the best parents, siblings, extended family, and in-laws.
2. My husband. There was a time when I thought I might never get married. Dating and trying to meet new people were always difficult for me. We found each other in the perfect way at the perfect time. I love him so much!
1. My religion. This includes a lot of things and people. Though I don't intend to use my blog to preach, I am not ashamed of the things I believe in. I'm grateful for my Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ. They have made it possible for me to have everything on this list.
Whether or not you celebrate Thanksgiving, please remember to be thankful for what you have!
There is one more thing that needs to be done before my hourglasses are ready for my etsy shop. Thanks for your patience!