Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #23


Back to The Beatles

Today's Topic: Favorite Beatles Songs Sung By George Harrison

10.You Like Me Too Much
9. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
8. Piggies
7. Something
6. Here Comes the Sun
5. Think For Yourself
4. I Need You
3. I'm Happy Just to Dance With You
2. Taxman
1. Do You Want to Know a Secret?



Now for a few bits of news. The Bride ebook is now updated to include the new epilogue on amazon and all international amazon sites, as well as my etsy shop. (The etsy shop includes an epub file, which should be compatible with most non-Kindle ebook reading devices) I just ordered a print proof copy to make sure it looks good. If so, it should be ready sometime next week.

Last, but not least . . .
Taela is now in paperback! At the moment, it is only available on the createspace estore (here) but should be available on amazon and the European amazon sites within 5-7 days. And from now until Saturday, Nov. 16, I will have a discount code activated for 10% off! Use this code at checkout. XVQSED3A.

Having my books in ebook form has been great, but my dream has always been to see them in print. Now that's actually happening! I'm so excited!



2 comments: