Monday, August 12, 2013

Some Updates



I am almost ready to release the improved version of The Bride. For you kindle users who have already purchased the book, you should get an email from amazon letting you know about the new version with a link to get it for free. For everyone else who bought it from lulu.com, Barnes and Noble, or iBookstore, they DO NOT offer new versions for free automatically for previous customers. (This is because lulu is in charge of my distribution to the other two, and lulu doesn't do it) I am trying to think of a way around this. Here's my plan. I will create the new version on lulu.com and price it at "free" for a short period of time, allowing you to get it the same way as the kindle people. I know this will also let other people get it for free, but I'm willing to lose a few royalties in order to make my original readers happy. I hope to get this done by the end of this week.
Remember, if you have a Nook or Apple product, you can download from lulu.

And get your copy of Taela while it's still at its reduced price! Find the page link for The Vessel series on the right side of the blog and it will lead to purchase links. 

I mentioned that I was going to make a cake a few posts ago. The fondant didn't work as well as I hoped, but overall it turned out pretty well. Especially for a first try. Most importantly, it was delicious.




No comments:

Post a Comment